McClean – D-BLEACH Chlorinated Bleach 4.5%
- D-BLEACH is a chlorine based solution.
- It cleans and eliminates bacteria in one easy operation.
- Great for removing stubborn stains and disinfecting food preparation areas.
- Excellent for whitening whites and disinfecting the wash.
- Ideal for cleaning and sterilizing bottles and teats.
|Appearance||A clear yellow liquid with typical odour|
|Number per carton||4 bottles|
Bathroom: To remove stubborn stains, disinfect and deodorize the bath, basin, floor, shower recess, tiles, grouting and all other hard surfaces. Wash the area, then wipe with a cloth dipped in a solution containing 20ml of D-BLEACH per litre of water.
Kitchens: It should be used with care on aluminum and silver as they may discolour.
Laundry: Just add 100ml to the wash water prior to adding the clothes. If not, premix 100ml of D-BLEACH into a litre of water and add to the machine. NEVER use on drip-dry materials, non-iron cottons, silk, woolens, rayon and acetate.
Mould and Moss: It will also kill green moss found growing in damp areas. Mix D-BLEACH with an equal amount of water and spray onto mould or moss.
Oxidizing product, handle with care.
Please refer to SDS for health and safety information.