McClean – NeuDish Anti-Bacterial Dishwashing Detergent
- Bactericide detergent for washing up crockery, utensils and food preparation surfaces.
- Effectively kills micro-organisms and removes greasy soil.
- Concentrate, economical in use.
- Quickly emulsifies and disperses oils.
- Phosphate free and biodegradable.
|Active Ingredient||Quaternary Ammonium Compound and Polyhexamethylene Biguanide|
|Appearance||A clear liquid with mild fragrance.|
|Efficacy||Bactericidal against a broad spectrum of gram-positive and gram-negative micro-organisms.|
|Number per carton||4 bottles|
For best result, use in warm water.
Hand dishwashing: Use 25ml to 5 litres of water (1 : 200)
General cleaning: Use 25ml to 10 litres of water (1 : 400)
Do not mix with other products. Please refer to SDS for health and safety information.