McClean – MPP Polymeric Protector Antimicrobial Self-Disinfecting Coating Spray (Fragrance-Free)
- McClean Polymeric Protector (MPP) is an antimicrobial, self-disinfecting coating spray that kills 99.9999% of germs and bacteria upon contact. Combined with Si-QAC technology, MPP coats surfaces with 24/7 anti-microbial properties for 90 days.
- Kills 99.9999% germs and bacteria.
- 24/7 disinfection, active protection for 90 days.
- Water resistant – remains on surfaces with repeated cleaning.
- Reduces cross contamination.
- Non-toxic with low chemical concentration.
- Invisible protection, does not affect appearance of surface.
- Rinse free, fuss free application – spray, spread, wait (for 10mins).
- Non-stick and suitable for most surfaces.
- Active Ingredients:Dimethyloctadecyl [3-(trimrthoxysil) propyl] ammonia chloride
- Visit duprexonline.com to purchase
|Active Ingredient||Dimethyloctadecyl [3-(trimrthoxysil) propyl] ammonia chloride|
|Appearance||A clear liquid with typical odour|
|Efficacy|| Kills 99.9999% of germs. Tested to European Standard for
Chemical Disinfectants and Antiseptics, BSEN 1040:2005
|Code No||CDS4466-200ML / CDP4466-2.5LT|
|Capacity||200ml / 2.5 litres|
|Number per carton||2 x 200ml / 4 x 2.5LT|
Spray and spread disinfectant evenly on clean surface. Allow surface to dry for a minimum of 10 minutes in order for anti-microbial properties to be activated.
This product is to be used for intended purpose only. Handle with care and keep out of reach of children. Please refer to SDS for health and safety information.